How To Apply
Check us out – it’s easy to apply and begin your Great Canadian career!
- Explore our website – learn about our Properties
- Visit our Career Centre and review current employment opportunities
- Apply online – Please be aware that our Career Centre can only accept MS Word documents that are “cut and pasted” into your profile. Once you have pasted your resume, you can use the formatting buttons that are located right above your resume.
All of Great Canadian’s locations in Canada use our Career Centre for receiving online applications for employment. Great Canadian’s Career Centre is powered by Brainhunter’s “TalentFlow” applicant tracking system.
Applying online is quick and effective!
With your unique email address you can create an online profile to use every time you apply for a position with Great Canadian.
At Great Canadian, you only need to register your profile once. After that, you can use it to apply to any positions that interest you, and your profile will track your job application history activity.
By creating a profile, you are giving us your consent to:
- Access and use all personal information contained in your profile and/or resume.
- Contact the references named in the submitted profile and/or resume.
- In certain situations, Great Canadian may use your profile to consider you for other positions in the Company, and may provide your information in connection with possible opportunities at other locations. Each Great Canadian location’s recruiter will review your profile in detail and will contact you directly for an interview when your talents and skills are a match for a vacancy.
When you apply for employment with us you are also acknowledging:
- Your employment status in Canada.
- For applicants selected to be interviewed, pre-employment background screening will be required.
- Your profile will be retained in our database for a minimum period of one year.
Due to the high volume of applicants, regrettably only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Applying is as easy as 1 – 2 – 3 …
- Click on the blue highlighted title of the position you are interested in and select “Apply Online Now”.
- Register Now! Click on the “click here” to register link and create a profile with a unique email address and choosing your user name & password. Cut and paste your resume & cover letter into your profile.
- Log into your email and find your Great Canadian welcome email and click on the hyperlink to your “Job Seeker’s Desktop” and click on the job list button and attach your profile to the position. For easier future reference save the hyperlink from your email into the “favorites” section of your web browser to have direct access to Great Canadian’s Career Centre, and make note of your user name and password.
Now that you have a profile in our Career Centre…
- Apply to current openings by clicking on the Apply Online Now link and attaching a fresh cover letter.
- You have created a General Application. Didn’t find the job you were looking for? Once you have registered your profile on our website, your profile is matched against any newly created postings. Our recruiters across Canada will have access to your list of skills, education and abilities, and will contact you directly if your background is a match for the position they have posted.
- Update your profile. Had a change of address? Gained new experience? Learned a new skill? Make sure your profile contains your most up-to-date information by clicking on the edit hyperlink next to each section of your profile in the Job Seeker’s Desktop. Your profile will be automatically updated with all of Great Canadian’s recruiters.
Having difficulties with our Career Centre?
If you have any difficulty with creating your profile, attaching it to a job posting, or have any other questions about the operation of Great Canadian’s Career Centre technology, the following two options have been set up specifically to get you the help you need as quickly as possible.
- Please email your questions or concerns to email@example.com
- Call toll free to 1.877.223.1833 to speak with a Customer Service Representative. Support Service is handled by Brainhunter.com Ltd. between 8:30 AM and 8:00 PM EST, Monday to Friday.
If you have made a mistake in creating your profile, you can update it at any time by clicking on the edit feature by each section of your profile.
If you have made a mistake on answering the Candidate Questionnaire for a specific position, please email your concern to firstname.lastname@example.org. A recruiter will respond to your email within 3 business days.